Bentley Ceiling Tiles
Need samples? Call us at 1-800-557-0654.
|2 ft. x 2 ft.|
25 items required to check out
All ceiling tiles are manufactured to order.
Hours: 8:00 - 4:30 PM, Pacific
Bentley Ceiling Tiles capture the rich, intricate flavor of the Baroque period. Made from our Signature Series 0.030 in. thick vinyl plastic, they are thermoformed from molds based on original, hand-crafted tin ceiling tile designs.
All of our Signature Series tiles are Class A fire rated, 100% recyclable, completely waterproof, Greenguard Gold Certified for indoor air quality, and made in the USA. For the look of plaster or tin, with the flexibility, durability, and versatility of vinyl - look no further!
- Installation Type: Glue-up (requires strips) or refacing
- Suitable for Borders: No, border tiles may be required
- Dimensions: 2 ft. x 2 ft. (nominal)
- Features: Project 0.42 in. from tile face
- Material: 98% recycled, 0.030 in. thick, rigid vinyl plastic
- Warning: Not recommended for installation where ceiling temperatures exceed 120°F
Our prices are based on the total number of items (both tiles and accessories) in your shopping cart. The more items in your cart, the cheaper the price.
The easiest way to figure out item pricing is to either (a) put everything in your cart and we'll break it down for you, or (b) adjust the quantity of items on the product page above and watch the price change automagically. Alternatively, check out the table below to see all of our price breaks and prices for this product all at once (the yellow highlights the correct pricing, based on the quantity of items you have entered above and what is already in your shopping cart).