Cambridge Ceiling Panels
Need samples? Call us at 1-800-557-0654.
25 items required to check out
All ceiling tiles are manufactured to order.
Hours: 8:00 - 4:30 PM, Pacific
Favored for their graceful projecting features, Cambridge Ceiling Panels are perfect by themselves or when used as a lay-under panels in suspended ceilings where you want to leave your existing mineral fiber tiles in place. Made from our Signature Series 0.030 in. thick vinyl plastic, they are thermoformed from molds based on original, hand-crafted tin ceiling panel designs and will add a decorative focal point sure to get people talking.
All of our Signature Series panels are Class A fire rated, 100% recyclable, completely waterproof, Greenguard Gold Certified for indoor air quality, and made in the USA. For the look of plaster or tin, with the flexibility, durability, and versatility of vinyl - look no further!
- Installation Type: Glue-up (requires strips), standard 15/16-1 in. grid, slimline 9/16 in. grid, or refacing
- Suitable for Borders: No, border tiles may be required
- Dimensions: 2 ft. x 4 ft. (nominal)
- Features: Project 0.47 in. from tile face
- Material: Durable, 0.030 in. thick, rigid vinyl plastic
- Warning: Not recommended for installation where ceiling temperatures exceed 120°F
Our prices are based on the total number of items (both tiles and accessories) in your shopping cart. The more items in your cart, the cheaper the price.
The easiest way to figure out item pricing is to either (a) put everything in your cart and we'll break it down for you, or (b) adjust the quantity of items on the product page above and watch the price change automagically. Alternatively, check out the table below to see all of our price breaks and prices for this product all at once (the yellow highlights the correct pricing, based on the quantity of items you have entered above and what is already in your shopping cart).