Ceilume guarantees that your ceiling tiles and decorative strips will be free from manufacturing defects for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover problems caused by improper installation methods. It covers only installations done in accordance with the installation and handling instructions found in detail on our website, and included in each box of Ceilume ceiling tiles and/or accessories.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper maintenance or by use contrary to our recommendations.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or shade changes due to exposure to smoke, fumes, leaks, or abuse.
- This warranty does not cover labor charges.
- This warranty applies only to material purchased by you, the owner, in unopened cartons for your own use and not for resale.
- This warranty is not transferable and applies to the original purchaser only.
Ceilume cannot guarantee that the published surface burning characteristics, fire resistance ratings, acoustical performance, dimensional stability/sag, or light reflectance will remain as stated if the tiles are painted.
- Painting will void this warranty.
- Painting will void approval for installation under fire suppression sprinkler systems.
Difference from Photos
- This warranty does not cover differences between photographs and actual products purchased.
- There are no implied warranties, representations or conditions, except those required by statute, and they shall not extend beyond the term of the warranty applicable to your purchase.
Consequential or Incidental Damages
- We exclude and will not pay any consequential or incidental damage, loss or expense.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary by jurisdiction.
- If a manufacturing defect does occur within the terms and conditions of this warranty, you will be supplied with new material to replace the defective parts, subject to inspection and approval by Ceilume Ceiling Tiles. The replacement materials will be of the same or similar design and quality.
Making a Claim
If you believe there is a defect in your ceiling tiles and want to make a claim under this warranty, please notify Ceilume in writing.
Ceilume Ceiling Tiles
PO Box 511
Graton, CA 95444