How to Install Drop Ceiling Tile Borders
Special border ceiling tiles should be used around the edge of the ceiling when grid squares are less than full size. These border tiles have been designed with a minimum pattern that lends itself to cutting and trimming.
- Choose a border ceiling tile style.
- Measure the size of the border grid square.
- Transfer your measurements to the actual border tile and mark the cut line.
- Trim the border tile with scissors.
- Pop your border ceiling tile into place in your drop ceiling.